Explore the most beautiful and top-trending pink blouse designs to pair with different types of saree and lehengas for any occasion.
Blouses in pink color are so versatile and come in a wide range of designs, shades, and styles. From soft pastel pinks to bright fuchsia to magenta, pink blouse designs can be effortlessly paired with a range of outfits to create a beautiful and adorable look for any occasion. With one pink blouse, you can create multiple looks by pairing it up with different outfits for different occasions.
Whether you prefer intricate embroidery or a simple design, there is a blouse to match every style and occasion. So go through the article to check out the list of the most beautiful and latest pink blouse designs of 2023.
Simple Pink Blouse Designs
Simple blouses in pink colour go very well with plain, printed, or lightly embellished saree/lehengas and enhance the overall look of the outfit by multifold. If you are looking for an elegant and subtle blouse to complement a saree or lehenga, take a look at the following simple blouse designs listed below.
Collar Neck Blouse for Simple Saree
- This simple pink blouse features a beautiful v-collar neckline.
- It has elbow-length sleeves.
- Perfect to pair with simple chanderi, crepe, or chiffon silk sarees.
- You can wear it for any occasion, depending on your preference.
- Ideal fabric: Raw silk
- The blouse comes with a round collar neckline with a front narrow slit and an inverted U-shape back neckline with Dori tying.
- It has short sleeves.
- Perfect to pair with simple chanderi, organza, chiffon, and cotton silk sarees.
- Perfect for formal or casual get-togethers
- Ideal fabric: Raw silk
Strappy Pink Blouse Design for Young Girls
- For those who are searching for a simple yet modern blouse pattern to pair with a saree/lehenga, this pink blouse is a perfect inspiration.
- The blouse is stitched with a square neckline and strappy sleeves, which give the outfit a modern and trendy look.
- It is embellished with sequin work on sleeve straps, the blouse waistline, and on the front bodice that adds subtle sparkle to the outfit. Perfect to pair with georgette/chiffon/organza/chanderi silk saree/lehenga and make head turns at any event.
- Ideal fabric: Silk or Georgette.
Dark Pink Color Blouse for Saree
- The plain dark pink blouse with a broad round neckline and zari-border sleeve gives a clean and sophisticated look. Pair the blouse with a contrast net, soft silk, or sheer organza saree, and accessorize with simple a gold or emerald green choker, earrings, and matha patti and you will have the outfit to rock at a wedding and festive occasions
Pink Blouse with Round Back Neck Design
- The blouse has a classic leaf-shaped round neck with beautiful Aari-work embroidery around the neckline and is embellished with little border embroidery at the waistline that adds extra charm.
- Sleeves are kept simple with border embroidery on the hemline.
- Take inspiration from this blouse design to complement the pink, orange, yellow, off-white, or green silk sarees for any special occasion and make head turns.
- Ideal fabric: Pure silk
Pink and Silver Combination Blouse Design
- The blouse blends traditional and modern elegance, and it is an excellent choice to pair with a pink lehenga or saree to make a statement.
- This hot pink blouse has a high neckline with a V-shaped pattern at the front and a silver border on the sleeves adds an old traditional charm! and the silver embroidery work on the waistline brings the outfit a modern twist, making it a standout designer piece to go with ethnic wear like saree/lehenga for various occasions.
- Ideal fabric: Silk
Corset Pink Blouse Design for Modern Look
- Corset blouses are always in fashion and they add a chic fashion statement to any outfit.
- For women who love to add a modern twist to their ethnic wardrobe, this pink blouse design is the ideal choice to showcase your style.
- Perfect to wear with a matching pink skirt/saree/palazzo for cocktail events.
- Ideal Fabrics: Georgette, cotton silk
Stylish Back Neck Blouse Design
- To give a modern and edgy look to your ethnic outfit you can experiment with a stylish back neckline, for inspiration, you can have a look at the above picture.
- The blouse features a stylish glass-shaped back design, which will surely enhance the overall look and adds modern glam to any traditional outfit.
- Ideal Fabrics: Raw silk, Dupion silk, Cotton Silk
Pink Blouse Designs for Silk Sarees
In this section, we have listed some new and fresh collections of pink blouses with different designs, styles, and patterns that will surely help you to elevate your silk saree by multifold for any events like weddings, receptions, or other special occasions.
Magenta Pink Blouse for Green and Gold Saree
- This magenta-pink blouse showcases a high neckline, elbow sleeve, and resham booti designs all over the blouse.
- The blouse bodice showcases silver rose prints, while sleeves are accentuated with beautiful traditional floral embroidery using thread and zardozi work. Overall the look of the blouse is absolutely feminine and sophisticated and will definitely add royal elegance to your ensemble.
- The blouse is so beautiful and has a subtle shine because of the silk fabric and it is best suitable to pair with any shades of green, blue, yellow, gold, and off-white silk saree for occasions like south Indian wedding activities.
- Ideal fabric: Fine quality silk.
Full Sleeve Pattu Pink Blouse for Dark Green Saree
- The blend of green and pink always creates magic, a deep pink blouse when paired with a contrast green pattu saree creates a traditional look.
- If you are a bride or bridesmaid looking for an exquisite saree blouse design in a pink-green combination, look no further than this full-sleeved, boatneck blouse to bring grace to your overall look.
- The blouse features gold leaf-shaped motifs on the sleeves and border, adding a classic touch and making it the perfect designer piece to pair with traditional silk sarees for grand occasions.
- Apart from the green shades, it goes well with mustard, gold, and off-white pattu sarees.
- Perfect for South Indian wedding events.
- Ideal fabric: Fine silk
Pink and Blue Saree Blouse Combination
- A blue saree with a pink blouse is a classic and traditional combination that creates an exquisite look. If you are looking for a blouse to match your blue silk saree for any occasion, then this Kanjeevaram blue saree paired with a pink silk blouse is a great source of inspiration.
- Ideal fabric: Fine silk
Simple Embroidery Pink Blouse for Gold Tissue Saree
- This shimmer pink blouse with a simple Aari-work design is ideal to pair with any simple silk saree for special occasions.
- The blouse is accentuated with fine embroidery using beads, sequins, and cutdana to create a 3D effect.
- Ideal fabric: Raw or dupion silk
Pink Brocade Blouse for Silk Saree
- Brocade blouses are popular and much in trend these days, because of their rich texture and elegant design blouses made of this fabric look regal and luxurious.
- The pink brocade blouse with a high neckline and elbow sleeve design creates a royal appearance and makes you feel and look like a princess.
- This blouse is best suitable to pair with a simple silk or organza saree and sure to make you stand out on any special occasion.
- So without any doubt draw inspiration from this latest brocade pink blouse to make a statement at the next wedding event you planning to attend.
Gold-Work Bridal Blouse for Pink Silk Saree
- A blouse with traditional gold embroidery is a classic combination and creates a timeless elegance. This blouse with unique gold embroidery work is perfectly complementing the pink bridal saree.
- Brides looking for a pink saree-blouse combination can draw inspiration from this above look to create their unique style for their big day.
Pink Blouse Design for Pattu Saree
- A Blouse with long zari-bordered sleeves blouse is much in trend these days! the gold zari border adds a subtle shimmer to the blouse and also creates a stunning contrast against the fabric of the blouse, making it an eye-catching and unique designer piece.
- This pink blouse with long zari border sleeves is a stunning masterpiece, accentuated with gold motifs on the upper part of the sleeves and front and back bodice. Also, the zari border work on the neckline giving it extra elegance to the outfit.
- Women who want to enhance the look of their silk saree and love to add a traditional touch can definitely take a cue from this elegant blouse design.
- It is a great choice to pair with a pink or gold silk saree for traditional occasions.
- Ideal fabric- Silk
Pink-White Saree and Blouse Combination
- Here is another pink color blouse with an elongated gold-zari border sleeve and light embroidery on the neckline to add glamour to your simple white silk saree.
- This blouse is an ideal choice to pair with a simple and light-colored silk saree for festive or special traditional occasions.
- The best accessories to pair would be a gold temple necklace and matching jhumki and bangles
- Ideal fabric- Fine silk
Coin-Work Pink Blouse Design
- This lavishing pink blouse is great to pair with any silk saree, whether it is traditional kanjeevaram, banarasi, brocade, or a simple chanderi silk it blends very well with these sarees and adds a rich look to any traditional Indian outfit.
- The blouse features a round-leafy neckline adorned with exquisite coin-work embellishment, adding a traditional vibe and elevating its overall design.
- Sleeves are adorned with gold-coin, green-stone, and pearl embroidery along with a coin-work border at the hemline adding a traditional old charm to the outfit.
- Ideal Fabric: Fine or pure dupion silk
Round Neck Pink Silk Saree Blouse Design
- Sometimes to embrace a simple pink pattu saree you just need a simple matching blouse with a classic round neckline and elbow sleeves.
- The blouse has printed motifs all over and a subtle gold lace is added to the sleeves border that adds eye-catching detailing to the outfit.
- Ideal fabric: Printed silk
Traditional Pink and Yellow Saree Blouse Combination
- The pink brocade blouse is versatile and goes well with many different saree colors like green, yellow, orange, white, and off-white.
- you can mix and match with different sarees to create trendy and stylish loos for different occasions.
- Ideal fabric: Brocade silk.
Pink Blouse with Parrot Green Lehenga Saree
- Here is a beautiful pink shade blouse with a simple round neckline and half sleeves to complement a parrot green silk saree or lehenga.
- It is embellished with intricate gold zari and resham work, perfect to pair with your favorite green, yellow, or orange silk saree.
- Ideal fabric: Silk.
Latest Pink Aari Work Blouse Design
- If you are searching for a rich Aari work pink color blouse to pair with your favorite pink, gold, white, or yellow saree, check out this stunning designer piece.
- It has a beautiful pot neckline design at the back, surrounded by a floral design. The back is adorned with tiny pearl embellishments, and the sleeves are filled with intricate floral motifs, perfect to pair with a georgette or silk saree for a grand occasion.
Stylish Designer Pink Blouse
- This gorgeous pink color blouse comes with a stylish v-neckline at the backside with beautiful leaf-running embroidery around it. The back bodice of the blouse is embellished with stone motif work, giving a subtle sparking effect to the blouse.
- The highlight of the blouse is its sleeves, completely filled with intricate floral embroidery using pearls, beads, kundan, thread, and stone, making it a stand-out designer piece that is sure to make head turns on any special occasion.
- Women who searching for an intricate embroidered pink blouse design can take a cue from this designer piece to pair with a traditional or modern silk saree for a gorgeous look.
- Ideal fabric- Raw silk.
- This stylish pink blouse goes well with both dark and light-hued silk sarees.
- For a traditional look, one can pair it up with orange, red, pink, green, and blue kanjeevaram, banarasi, or chanderi silk sarees.
- For a modern look, you can pair it up with pastel green, lemon yellow, baby pink, light blue, and gold colored silk sarees.
- It is perfect for any event depending on the combination you choose.
- keep the jewelry minimal and subtle for a balanced and elegant look.
- Ideal fabric- Raw or fine silk
Pink Silk Blouse Designs
- These blouses in pink color with beautiful embroidery and stylish back neck designs are what you need to embrace your traditional silk saree for weddings or festive events.
- The blouses are embellished with fine Aari work embroidery adding an extra layer of elegance to the outfit. The patterns and colors are so versatile that one can effortlessly mix and match them with different shades of silk sarees for an elegant and classy look.
- Ideal fabric: Silk
Latest Wedding Pink Blouse Designs
Looking for exquisite pink-shaded blouse designs for a wedding event? then look no further! We have come up with a stunning collection of designs that range from modern to traditional and classic, so keep browsing and find the perfect blouse to complement your outfit and shine like a princess on a special occasion.
Heavy Maggam Work Pink Blouse Design
- This mesmerizing maggam work blouse in pink color will embrace any silk saree to new heights! For a woman searching for a bridal heavy work blouse design to elevate a wedding saree, look no further than this spectacular designer piece.
- The blouse has a semi-boat neckline at the back and is filled with intricate floral thread and zardozi embroidery all over the blouse. The flawless baarat patchwork with jhumki and pearl hangings is simply breathtaking! Not to ignore the peacock and pearl drop detailing on the blouse’s waistline that adds fineness to this royal pink stunner.
- Ideal fabric- Raw silk.
Blue Saree with Pink Silver Work Blouse
- Pink with silver always creates a dreamy look. If you are looking for a pink blouse with silver embellishments to go with your bridal Pattu saree, this design is a perfect choice as it adds grace and elegance to your bridal look and will make you stand out on your special day.
- The blouse with silver embellishment is great to pair with a blue, purple, silver, and self-pink silk saree for a wedding occasion.
- Ideal fabric: Raw silk
Pink Maggam Work Blouse for Brides
- When a stunning onion pink color saree is paired with a vibrant magenta pink blouse creates a spectacular and eye-catching contrast that exudes elegance and sophistication.
- The pink blouse is adorned with a beautiful floral pattern using zari, thread, beads, and cut dana using the maggam technique, making it the perfect wedding blouse design option for brides.
- Ideal fabric: Fine silk.
Pink Aari Work Blouse for Wedding
- This beautiful blouse is filled with rich aari work embroidery all over, and those bird embellishments on the sleeves make it a standout designer piece to pair with a saree.
- If you are looking to highlight a wedding saree or lehenga, this blouse design is the ideal choice to grab attention.
- Perfect for wedding occasions
- Ideal fabric: Raw or Fine silk
Pink Blouse with Silver Embroidery Design
- Pink and silver are always a great combination.
- A pink blouse with silver embellishment is a great choice to add a contemporary touch to your traditional outfit.
- It is perfect to match a simple or heavily embroidered pink lehenga and dupatta for wedding or reception party.
- Ideal fabric: Raw silk
Latest and Trendy Light Pink Blouse Designs
In this collection, we put together different styles of light pink blouse designs from simple to designer, classic to modern, and they are great to match with pastel shades of pink, grey, or green sarees and lehengas. So, pick the one that suits your outfit to create an eye-catching look for any event.
Floral Work Baby Pink Blouse Designs
Stylish Light Pink Blouse Design
Pink Peplum Saree Blouse Design
Sleeveless Embroidered Soft Pink Color Blouse
Designer Light Pink Blouse for Lehenga
V-neck Embroidered Light Pink Saree Blouse
Two-Toned Light Pink Blouse Blouse Design
Halter-Neck Shimmer Pink Blouse Design
Which color saree suits for pink blouse?
There are different shades of pink available. Pink, Orange, yellow, green, blue, gold, white, off-white, purple, and grey color saree best suit with a dark tone pink blouse.
Shades like pastel pink, green, blue, and grey sarees match well with a lighter color pink blouse.
Which color blouse match with a pink saree?
Dark pink sarees can be complemented with a self-pink, dark green, blue, orange, purple, and gold color blouse for a bold look.
Light or pastel pink sarees can match with a light grey, sea green, or silver-tone blouse for a soft and sophisticated look.